Wednesday 1 May 2013

Winding Down - it's orange juice day!

After a long bout of stress and depression, I've finally managed to get my act together and decided to make a few changes. I've tidied my rooms (at home and at uni), returned to my yoga and decided to try out the Master Cleanse diet. I've been winding down the processed foods and solids for the past couple of days- it's amazing how much I am psychologically dependent on some of this stuff!!- and today I've been resigned to drinking nothing but orange juice and water. I'm also intrigued to try the Master Cleanse's recommended laxative this evening. In an effort to test my energy capabilities, I'm off on a bike ride now. I'll check in this evening to let you know how I've got on. And, more importantly, to let myself know how I've got on; I'm hoping that having a public diary should shame me into keeping on track if I feel like giving up. Here's hoping- see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment