Monday 6 May 2013

Constant Sipping

I'm sure you've read many times that most of us are walking round in our day to day lives chronically dehydrated. I know when I was at college, I'd be lucky if I drank anything between leaving the house at 8 and coming home at 7. Appalling, I know, which is why when I started at uni I decided to make sure I drank over my recommended 8 cups a day. After all, how hard is it to pop a bottle in your bag or take a trip to the tap? Whilst this didn't make my complexion better, as it does for some people, it does make me need to go to the loo more. Within 10 minutes of a glass of water, I have to go pee, like right away. Well, I googled that this morning, and it seems that, although I have been getting myself more hydrated, I've been doing it all wrong. Starting right now, I'm replacing my large, drink-it-all-in-a-oner drinks with frequent sipping. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm hoping I'll finally be able to reap the benefits of proper hydration and feel a little better about the Master Cleanse. Perhaps it will be the answer to my lack of wanting to drink these past few days. Rather than force down the minimum amount, I can drink my lemonades a cup at a time and just sip at my water. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment