Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 0 - part 2

So, I'm back from my bike ride- only a short 7 miler with a couple of major hills- and I have to say, my energy isn't nearly as low as I thought it would be. I'm not as energised as some people have reported on their Cleanse diaries, but then again, I haven't started the lemonade yet. I'm guessing there's a pretty big difference between the energy in the lemonade mix than there is in orange juice and water- after all, I've yet to open the maple syrup! I did have to stop and grab a little cheat half way through the trip. I felt a little bad about it, but am still counting it as a personal achievement; normally I can't walk down the confectionary aisle without grabbing a few bargains, but today I managed to stop it at a little Kinder bar. Yay me! Although I like to think of myself as a generally healthy person, one thing I'm really hoping for out of the Master Cleanse is the ability to resist chocolate. It has become a full-blown compulsion for me, and even though I work it off, I know I can't keep putting those toxins in my body. Anyway, enough about that- the chocolate was a quick fix for tackling the final hill on the way home. Generally I'm finding the orange juice really refreshing. I don't feel physically hungry, and now that it's heading towards bedtime, I don't feel that mentally hungry either. I'm off to drink my first cup of laxative tea and head off to bed. I'm drinking Traditional Medicinals' Organic Smooth Move Tea, available on Amazon: 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000F7T92I/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And I'm keeping track of how much the Master Cleanse is costing me. As a student, I'm used to keeping a pretty close eye on what I spend, but I've got a feeling that this will end up cheaper than food. Especially if I'm able to resist the aforementioned chocolate bargains when the cleanse is over...hmmm, we can but dream. Good night!! I'll write you tomorrow for the first day of the Master Cleanse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment