Monday 13 May 2013

The Sweetest Taste!

I just sank my teeth into a strawberry. Oh. My. God. I had to share this. My first bite to eat after what has really been an 12 day fast... I ate it in front of the mirror so I could really savour it. You know, a lot of people say that food isn't all that amazing when you're allowed to go back to it, but I swear to God, that's going down in my memory as the best strawberry I've ever tasted. And what's more- hey! the first thing I ate was soft fruit, not a chocolate bar! I'm following the rules!!!
To anybody about to embark on the Master Cleanse, I have to say it's worth it just to get this food experience back; the sheer enjoyment of a simple, natural food pleasure after a fast is so much more rewarding than quick-fix modern day addictions. Go on! You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment