Friday 3 May 2013

Day 2 - So that's what the laxative tea's for!...

Good Morning! I woke up this morning with my alarm, not especially energised as some have reported but not super tired either. Having taken my laxative tea at 9 last night, I was ready to go pretty much straight away.

WARNING- graphic content ahead! I've never taken a laxative before, so I didn't know what to expect. In hindsight, it wasn't really that surprising. My movement was normal size but pretty much all liquid, with a few lumps towards the end. It didn't feel like I was going to the bathroom and the stool was a slightly yellow-brown colour.

Graphic content over. Sorry about that, I just thought I'd share because some of the euphemisms on Master Cleanse websites- 'mysterious dark solids', etc.- are, well, mysterious. I don't feel that hungry this morning, and since I didn't manage that Salt Water Flush, (which I did after visiting the bathroom. I think that's the right order) I went onto my first glass of lemonade. Six glasses seemed to work OK yesterday so I'm hoping to stick to that today. I'll write to you later, but right now, I'm off to begin my second experiment of the day. Since the Salt Water Flush failed so spectacularly  I'm going to see if my apparently healthy energy levels are enough to get me through an Insanity workout. I know that cleanse diets like this can lead to muscle wastage and I don't want to be completely un-toned at the end of my 10 days. See you later! Byeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment