Thursday 9 May 2013

Can't Wait to Get Grazing!

My graze box is here on the date promised! This is a major achievement with the postal system at uni. They normally take a billion years to get a parcel through to me, but no! I went to my post box this afternoon, and there is was!! This is a bit of an odd review, since I can't actually sample the food Graze has sent me yet, but I'll give it a go anyway. The box is a little smaller than I expected. It's designed to go through letterboxes, so that's not necessarily a detrimental feature, but somehow I'd imagined the parcel to be a little meatier. Likewise the snack boxes inside contain less than I thought they would. However, since they're all marked with their calorie counts and nutritional benefits, this might actually be a good thing. They help you to achieve an accurate portion size so you know exactly how much you've had. As for their selection, well, I can't fault them. For those unfamiliar with the system, you let Graze know about your snacking preference by rating all of their possible products. You can choose to Bin, and never receive the item, Try, Like or Love. There is also a Send Soon option on many of the items if you really fancy one in particular. Beyond this, you can ask to be sent more of the products you want to Try or more of the products you Like or Love. If you want to avoid the more calorific treats, you can opt out of the chocolate mixes and have a nutritionists select your food for you. Without further ado, here are the things they sent me:
I rated some products 'Love' even though I haven't tried them, because I know I will love them when I can open them. As for when that will be, well, some of the sell-by dates go as far as July, and they are all individually wrapped in plastic, cellophane-lidded containers. I have to say, if you need to have snacks on the go, these are perfect handbag-sized portions. As for the price, well, I got the first box free on promotion and my next two are half price. After that I can expect to pay £3.89 a go. I'm set to receive them once a week at the moment, but I might cancel in a month or so, when I get to go home. In fact, I'm signing up now not just to promote healthy eating after the Master Cleanse, but also to try these out as a bit of present-research. My Dad will absolutely love these, so I'm thinking of getting him a 10-box gift card for his birthday in June. Mmmm... the billionaire's shortbread looks especially good, even if it doesn't quite match up to its bakery counterpart!! So, if you're looking to eat healthier, visit graze.com and try a free box on me!! Every time my code gets used, I get £1 off my next order. Just use 3WNKMWX  ,my personal Graze code, to give it a go. 
Byeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment