Saturday 11 May 2013

Here for Another Orange Juice Day...

It's hard to explain, but this morning I feel a little listless; it is as though, now that the strict rules of the Master Cleanse are out the way, I don't have very much left. It's not a pleasant feeling, though perhaps it's not one all cleansers experience, since I am more than a little depressive!!! This morning is the beginning of another orange juice day for me- it's an important part of ease-out and isn't really that different from the day-to-day liquid restrictions of the Master Cleanse's main body. However, the fact that I now technically can, if I want to, have a bowl of soup- or hell, even an ill-advised wedge of cake! So I think it's that, in the main, that's making me feel a little small and daunted. The prospect of the challenge is one that I relish, but also one that saddens me in a way I can't control. I expect I'll be sighing all over the place today, I just feel down. Sorry to write a depressing blog post so early in the morning. I'm going to put on my mp3 player and pop over to Sainsbury's to get some shopping, keep my mind active, and hopefully cheer the fuck up! It's only 6am here so I can't give in to feeling low all day...

Right! I'm taking a stand. I'm leaving the computer now, having a glass of orange juice and changing out of my dressing gown. I know there's a euphoria of health hidden somewhere in this come-down; I just have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment