Sunday 5 May 2013

Fuzzy Tongue

Just checking in before I go to bed to say that the famed detox tongue has officially arrived. By the end of my cup of laxative tea (my last drink of the day) my mouth felt weird and fuzzy. It's hard to explain but the texture of my tongue is similar to when it's burnt, but it doesn't hurt. The whole thing is covered in white 'fur', replacing the various shades of lime that the Master Cleanse has so far coloured it. It's a little unpleasant, having a tongue that's so obtrusive and noticeable, but it's a sure sign that the toxins are starting to exit the body...or so I'm led to believe. Fingers crossed it will be pink and lovely before the end of day 10! That would really be something; no matter how much I scrub my tongue with those wretch-inducing tongue scrubbers, it's kind of yellow-grey on a good day. Sweet dreams everybody! See you in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment